Star Wars Sideshow - Episode VI 1/6 Jabba the Hutt & Throne Deluxe

  • Sale
  • Regular price 11 595 kr
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.


  • Made-to-order item with estimated delivery no earlier than Nov 2021
  • The estimated date is based on information from the supplier. Delays may occur.
  • You can choose to only pay a 20% down payment when booking. The remaining 80% is paid when the item is in stock.
  • You can choose to pay the entire product at the time of pre-booking, then you will receive a discount of 5% when you pre-book and pay the entire product in advance.
  • As soon as your ordered item is in stock, you will be notified via e-mail.
  • FREE SHIPPING applies to this product
  • In the event of a postponed estimated delivery date, no automatic update will be sent out. Please contact us with questions about your booking.

Sideshow is thrilled to present the Jabba the Hutt™ and Throne Deluxe Sixth Scale Figure set.

Based on his famously grotesque appearance in Star Wars: Episode VI - Return of the Jedi, this Deluxe Sixth Scale Figure Set features a detailed likeness of Jabba the Hutt™, measuring an intimidating 34 cm tall and over 74 cm wide. Jabba includes a variety of swappable features including a set of sleeping eyes, a set of open eyes, and a set of wide eyes. He can be displayed with a closed mouth, open mouth, or an open mouth with his tongue exposed, and the figure includes a pair of resting arms, one right pointing arm, and one left arm with a gripping hand.

The Jabba the Hutt™ and Throne Deluxe Sixth Scale Figure Set includes a figure with the detailed likeness of Salacious Crumb the Kowakian monkey-lizard, which includes an alternate open-mouth head. Salacious Crumb has articulated arms, and includes right and left crossed legs, and right and left relaxed legs for sitting on his fabric pillow.

Jabba's Throne base is an extremely detailed environment as seen in his palace during Return of the Jedi. It includes a removable hookah with a pipe, as well as an aquarium with a non-removable Klatooine paddy frog, along with an additional Klatooine paddy frog, along with three cups and one plate of food. The throne environment also includes one fur-like rug, one leather-like rug, and nine ornamental pillows with varied designs and textures.

We will take you to Jabba now! Add the Jabba the Hutt and Throne Deluxe Sixth Scale Figure Set to your galaxy of Star Wars collectibles today!

Product Size:

- Jabba: 74 x 34 x 29 cm
- Throne: 71 x 25 x 44 cm