Seeking nothing less than dominion over all Middle-earth, Sauron wages war against a Last Alliance of Men and Elves. Though the allies of the West have fought their way to the very foot of Mount Doom in the land of Mordor where the Dark Lord reigns, his forces are vast and formidable.
Waves of vicious Orcs break again and again upon the lines of Elven King Gil-galad and Elendil of Númenor. Outnumbered and weary, the armies of light might yet prevail, but for the power of the One Ring, for striding out of the gloom beneath the Mountain of Fire is Sauron himself.
Towering above man and Elf alike, the Dark Lord is a hideous figure of twisted, blackened metal with a tall, spiked helm. In his iron grip is a cruel mace, but the greatest weapon he wields is the magical Ring upon his gloved finger.
Fiery runes flash across its golden surface and power surges from it through the looming warrior, for within the Ring the Dark Lord has woven ancient and terrible magic, suffused with his own vile spirit. No soldier can stand against Sauron's advance so long as the Ring remains his, for in it lies the power to dominate all life, and from it only death can come.
- 1:6 scale;
- Limited Edition;
- Depicts the iconic Dark Lord in celebration of the 20th anniversary of The Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring;
- Digitally sculpted by Fabio Paiva with reference from the original movie costume;
- Swappable hand, holding either sword or mace;
- Features Sauron's Sword, originally made for a cut scene from The Lord of the Rings: Return of the King, never seen before in collectible form;
- Base environment depicting Mt. Doom, with LED lighting lava effects (universal power adaptor included).
Dimensions: 66,5 x 44,5 x 33,5 cm
Limited Edition of 1451 pcs worldwide.